Tuesday 10 June 2014

Spanish InChrisition: Revelations - AKA the Shameless Reboot

All right, time to admit I'd be a world class Procrastinator if I could ever be bothered to get around to it. I'd made a couple posts in the spring of 2012, with an aim to make a few posts week on Various things, and then completely forgot about it. So yeah, time to try again - just whatever catches my eye enough to say something about, really. Throwing blogs on the internet is like throwing buckets of water into an ocean any way, people only notice if you wear the bucket on your head like a silly hat in any case.

Now, I'm not even going to try and make an outline for plans going forward. My guess is it'll be video-games, association football (or soccer for short), maybe some motor-sports, some music, some films - again, Whatever takes my fancy. I will say this in advance, when it comes to layouts, I am useless at this. So things are difficult to read, or it hurts to do so, let me know, it'd be much appreciated.

So, urmm... Yeah. Welcome back. There may be monsters, but that's how we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment